- Site visit to the property
- Detailed inspection of internal & internal infrastructure
- Inspection of a range of risks including fire, electrical & health/safety
- Inspects for the risk of oil loss which could impact the property
- Technical inspections e.g. Flue Gas Analysis - Assessing Boiler Efficiency & Carbon Monoxide
- Compilation of detailed report with annotated images
- Summary of recommendations with indicative costs
- Negotiate repairs or sale price
- Protect the property
- Ensure family safety
- Ensure you are adequately insured
- Check the risk of potential oil loss
- Ensure that you are not wasting £s through poor Energy Efficiency
- Plan system upgrades
Why is this service needed?
Northern Ireland Homes supplied by home heating oil
Estimated average oil boiler efficiency in Northern Ireland.
Estimated amount of UK domestic oil spills per day.
Estimated Average Domestic Oil Spill Remedial Cost
17% of homebuyers spend to make home habitable