Water Leak Craigavon

We received an emergency call from a worried homeowner after he noticed water pouring through his ceiling from below the floors of an upstairs bedroom. The water had impacted a fuse box, which had caused the electricity to cut out inside the house. SSS Alleviate attended the property immediately and quickly pinpointed the location of the leak in a upstairs bedroom. We lifted a section of floor and confirmed that a fitting had completely disconnected in the heating system pipework. This was resulting in a large volume of water being lost. We quickly got to work replacing the fitting and reconnecting the pipework. The system was tested and the fortunately no further water was lost. For water emergencies call us immediately on 07391270659.